View my profile

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SaiBaba

By, just reminding of Saibaba name itself......i feel that he is there for all of us, to take care. There are lot of my personal experiences ...by which my believe in him has grown even stronger.
These are some of the photographs which we took in Shirdi last time when we visited India.














These photos we took from Sri Sharat Babuji Ashram which is walkable distance to Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. anyone can tell you the directions to this place. We have his Satsang Kendras here in USA,
www.ask-usa.org

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good

9:14 AM  
Blogger Tanuja said...

wow great work lakshmi:)jai sairam.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Has to be me said...

Gr8 work Lakshmi....nice idea to open a blog spot for Saibaba. Even I have seen miracles done by Him. Blessed we are!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

swarna said...
Jai Sai Ram. I am very glad to visit your blogger. Last month we also visited Shirdi and had a very nice experience.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work lakshmi....

4:46 PM  
Blogger Epicurious said...

Hi!
I'd love to sucscribe to your cooking blog Flavors of Indian Rasoi.Can you grant me access?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Aparna Arcot said...

Hi Lakshmi,
I just looked at a comment you made on my blog a few years back. I tried to go to your food blog but I need to be invited to view it. Let me know if I can view your blog.
Thanks
Aparna

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home